Double Eyelid Glue for making a natural double eyelid. This makes the eyes look bigger and brighter.
1. Remove any oil, dirt, and makeup from your eyelids, and apply Double Eyelid Glue directly on your clean natural skin.
2. Create the desired crease on your upper eyelid using the tip of the shaping stick, and gently apply pressure along the line.
3. Apply a thin layer of Double Eyelid Glue to the center of the desired crease line.
4. Let the glue dry for 2-3 minutes.
5. Before the glue completely dries, gently apply pressure along the desired crease with the shaping stick and slowly open your eyes.
1. Use only as directed.
2. Do not use on spots with injury, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. Keep out of reach of infants and children.
4. Do not store in a place with high and low temperature and direct sunlight.